Co2 Fractional Laser
Treatment Theory CO2 fractional laser effect principle is “focal photothermal effect”, Fractional laser light penetrates the skin with tiny thermal channels through random scanning. This creates an ablative and thermal effect on only these channels (a micro-injury) without damaging the surrounding tissue. The tissue surrounding the micro-injury sites (about 15-20% of the treatment area) starts… Read more »Inqury Now
CO2 fractional laser effect principle is “focal photothermal effect”, Fractional laser light penetrates the skin with tiny thermal channels through random scanning. This creates an ablative and thermal effect on only these channels (a micro-injury) without damaging the surrounding tissue. The tissue surrounding the micro-injury sites (about 15-20% of the treatment area) starts the process of healing. As collagen remodels, skin tightened, scars improved and pigmented lesions removed.
- Skin renewing and resurfacing.
- Skin tightening.
- Acne and acne scar removal.
- Smooth burnt scars and surgery scars, dermabrasion, etc-.
- Remove intractable chloasmas and pigmentation.
- Sun damage recovery.
- The original imported CPG in Germany can provide the focal spot diameter of 80um-2000um. This small focal spot causes very slight skin damage and stimulates the proliferation and remolding of the dermal collagen.
- Kennard 3 kinds of optics lens meet different area treatment requirements.
- Kennard dot-matrix beauty detector adopts COHERENT RF excitation laser.
- there are different configurations such as 30~75w, low, middle, and high end so that you can choose the more and more humanized design.
- The output power of the RF-excited laser is the same during the pulse time when each pulse width and peak power are identical.
- Excellent ventilation ensures long-time and sufficient running of the machine.
- Elegant design preferred to aesthetic centers and clinics.
- Adjustable focal spot lenses can be freely used for deep or shallow skin tissues.
- Air cooling comes with the handpiece to reduce patient discomfort.
|Laser Type: RF-Excited CO2 laser||Wavelength : 10600nm|
|Laser power:30W||Aimming Beam:635nm|
|Laser Working Mode: Continuous||Fractional Working Mode: Intermittent loading continuous operation|
|Energy: 10mj-200mj Step 2mj||Spot size: 80um – 2000um (Adjustable)|
|Beam Delivery: 7-joint arm||Graphic: Triangle / Square / Rectangle / Rhombus / Circular / Ellipse|
|Scan Area: 1cmX1cm 2cmX2cm||Spot Density: 6*6 spots / cm2 ; 12*12 spots / cm2 ; 18*18 spots / cm2 ; 21*21 spots / cm2|
|Optical Beam Quality: Single Mode TEM00||Laser Operating Mode: Ultra Pluse, CW, Fractional|
|Pulse Duration: 0.1ms-10ms||Pulse Interval: 1ms – 100ms ( step 1ms )|
|Scanning Mode: Randomized/Sequential/Middle||Aiming Power: ≤5mw|
|Cooling System: Air Cooling||Insurance Standard: Max15A|
|Power Supply: AC220V 50HZ / AC110V 60HZ|
|Net Weight: 40KG||Gross Weight: 60KG|
|Dimension(Before Packaged): 350mm×350mm×1070mm||Dimension(After Packaged): 410mm×410mm×1150mm|
Related sponsored items
There is always a solution to your problem!
An effective solution for wrinkle removal. High intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) delivers heat directly to the skin and subcutaneous tissue, stimulating and renewing the skin's collagen, thereby improving texture and reducing sagging.Read More...
Treatment Theory SHR: SHR or Super Hair Removal is a relatively newer technology which uses gentle pulses with a high frequency. This laser hair removal technology allows the skin ......Read More...